Puerto Vallarta is really a tourist destination worldwide and has been recognized numerous times as an idyllic vacation spot; among his awards include:
• “More Friendly City” by Conde Nast in 2001,
• “World Best Place to Retire” by the AARP (American Association of Retired Persons)
• “Best Vacation Destination in Mexico” by USNews.com in 2010,
• “Most Romantic Place in Mexico” and “Favorite Beach Destination in Mexico” by About.com in 2012,
• “Best Location for Conventions” by Forbes,
• He has also been in the ranking of “Top Cities Mexico and Central and South America” of the World’s Best Awards by Travel + Leisure in 2013 and 2014 and in the “Top 10 destinations in Mexico” by TripAdvisor in 2012, 2013 and 2014.
Puerto Vallarta is a city in the state of Jalisco, Mexico located in the North Coast region of the state that borders the state of Nayarit. It is the second largest in the state of Jalisco economic zone and the third largest port in Mexico.
The hotels in Puerto Vallarta offers more than 20,000 rooms from gran turismo categories, boutique five star hotels to traditional. However the beauty of Puerto Vallarta also lies in its original inhabitants known as very friendly people, who have received both at home and abroad with open arms since time immemorial. Also to be located on the same latitude as the Hawaiian Islands, Puerto Vallarta enjoys a similar climate with over 300 sunny days a year and an average temperature of 25 ° C. It not for nothing is one of the most visited places in the country.
Some places to visit in Puerto Vallarta are:
• The Malecón: located in the historic center of Puerto Vallarta is the place icon for its 870 meters in length with ocean and bay, ideal for a pleasant promenade and enjoy a variety of restaurants, wine bars, art galleries, jewelry stores, sculptures and attractions that make it the favorite place for visitors and locals.
• The Rio Cuale Island: located in the middle of downtown and Old Vallarta (Romantic Zone); The island is divided into two zones, one of which is the quieter and where the Cuale Cultural Center, where visitors enjoy a serene atmosphere ideal for walking, exercising, or admire the mountains of Puerto Vallarta through stairs uniting the island with the famous Gringo Gulch.
The other side of the island is connected with the extension of the new Malecon, where you can find a variety of handicraft shops. Both sides have their traditional suspension bridge.
• Craft market “Pueblo Viejo” located a few blocks from City Market, here you will find a variety of shops offering jewelry, souvenirs, traditional clothing, rich local dishes, Mexican dishes and more.
There are many other activities available in Puerto Vallarta. Only missing you!
In EPIC DMC we have services like Ground Transportation, Preferential Hotel Rates, Multilingual Guides and others that will make your holiday unforgettable. Just as unique as your program are our destinations, thanks to our Customized Programs.
If you want more information about our services please contact us.